Hey everyone! Aya from Strawberry Koi here with another simple hair tutorial. This is a fun one for all the short-haired girls out there looking to be creative with what they have. With long hair, feel free to follow and adjust the style according to your needs!
1. Start with a freshly washed and styled base. I curled my hair, as it’s a great way to cover problem areas and to give a sort of impression of longer hair. A side part works best for this style.
2. On the shallow side of your part, twist a section of hair by your hair, and gently wrap it around the back of your head. Pin in place as you go.
3. Continue twisting and pinning until you reach just behind the opposite ear. It will basically be a side-pony, but less conspicuous and a more elegant. You can polish up the look just by gathering the hair into a tighter section, if you like.
4. Cross the pins over each other in the shape of an “X” for strong, all day hold.
5. This is what the pinned-side should look like. It’s ok to leave some stray hairs fall down around your face, for an awesome bedhead look as another alternative.
6. Gather the opposite side to what you started with.
7. Twist and pin into the hair that’s bunched together, blend and hide any pins.
8. DONE! Finish with a little light hairspray, or throw in a flower on the side for even more fun!
Aya (DIY Hair Contributor)
click here for more diy hair!