Danika originally created this hairstyle for a bridal shoot, but I loved it so much, I had her recreate it in this simple tutorial. The ‘do is easy peasy, but the braids add a little bit of a feminine flair. Wear it casually or dress it up!
– 1 inch curling iron
– 2 hair elastics
– Bobbi pins
1. Start by adding a few loose waves to hair with a one inch curling iron.
2. Take two sections of hair on each side and braid them back. Secure with a clear elastic or ones that match hair.
3. Use bobbi pins that match hair to slowly secure the first braid back.
4. Next, weave the second braid into the first (wrap and tuck however looks and feels best) and secure with bobbi pins.
5. Use a bit of hairspray to finish it off and tame any stray hairs.
6. Tada! You’ve just created a beautiful romantic and bohemian style!
Hair & Makeup by Danika Lamb // Photography by Micaela Hoo
Model is Lizzie Gunst.
click here for more hair tutorials.