I might have an addiction to J.Crew necklaces, which means that lately I have been running out of spaces to put them. So this month I decided to take it upon myself to build something to house them! This also combines two of A Joyful Riot’s favorite materials: wood and copper!
1. Using the pipe cutter, cut the following length of pipe, one 9” and two 5” long.
2. Take the 9 inch copper pipe piece and add gorilla glue on the bottom end and place in the middle of the wood plaque.
3. Hold it in place for a few minutes and then let it dry for at least one hour.
4. Add the pressure tee to the top of the pipe piece.
5. Add the 5 inch pieces to the sides of the pressure tee.
Adorn your new holder with your favorite bracelets and necklaces!
– Malissa (Build Contributor)
click here for more build tutorials.