This hairdo starts off as an inside out ponytail, but rolls up the remaining hair until it becomes a bun!
• Large and small bobby pins
• 3 small clear hairbands
1. Part your hair from the temporal area to the middle of the ear on both sides.
2. Twist the hair inward so it sits on top of the hair. Tie off with your clear hairband. Repeat on the other side.
3. Put all of your hair, including the part you just tied off, into a ponytail. Tie off with a clear hairband.
4. Poke your finger through to make a hole right above the hairband. Flip your hair through the hole. You will no longer be able to see the rubber band.
5. Taking the remaining hair, roll upward and pin at the base of the ponytail. The amount of pins needed depends on the thickness of your hair.
click here for more hair tutorials.